Complex Workstation Ergonomic Assessment
A complex workstation ergonomic assessment focuses on employees with complex or long-standing musculoskeletal disorders (MSD).
Morgan Maxwell will provide a qualified chartered ergonomist to complete a detailed task analysis of your employee’s daily tasks. A detailed report will be produced with recommendations for change.
Ergonomic Workstation Assessment Process
- Informal interview with individual to gain detailed understanding of history and current issues which are affecting them at work.
- Walk-through and task analysis of individuals day to day tasks. The Ergonomist will spend time at the individuals workstation to analyse job requirements, tasks and postures adopted.
- Onsite feedback will be provided by Ergonomist during the assessment with recommendations for change.
- Detailed report produced setting out recomendations for change where required.
- Reduced risk of absenteeism and presenteeism
- Application of the Health and Safety Executive DSE Regulations, Ergonomic best practice, and standards.
- An experienced Ergonomist to assess a workstation and provide suitable guidance and uncomplicated adjustments on-site.
- Increase workplace productivity
- Improve wellbeing which is key for increased productivity.
- Assist in equipment section and task design.
Your organisation will be supplied with a fully qualified chartered ergonomist so you can be assured of the highest possible standards. All reports are easy to understand with achievable realistic recommendations.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.