Human Factors Training and Consultancy
Whether you’re interested in the design of safety critical systems such as nuclear, defence, oil and gas, industrial ergonomics , office design, or Human Factors and Ergonomics in manufacturing, placing the human at the centre of your design and applying ergonomics techniques is critical to system success.
Market research and user focus groups are great at finding out what your customers think they like or do. We believe you cannot truly find out what the users of your product or system need with market research and focus groups alone. What would you see if a documentary crew spent a day filming the users of your product or service? Would the information in the documentary tally up with findings from market research or focus groups?
A human factors approach to design, provides you with an understanding of the messy reality of what people actually do rather then what they say they do.
By applying our research-based approach to design our Chartered Ergonomists allow you to get a high-level understanding of your user’s needs. Understanding user needs will allow the design to facilitate improved wellbeing, productivity and allow users to flourish.
Our human factor training and consultancy services can support you in:
- Task analysis
- Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing
- Control room design
- British, European and International standards compliance review.
- Industrial Ergonomics Surveys & Assessments
- Office noise/acoustic assessments
- Industrial acoustics assessments
- Lighting assessments
- Thermal assessments
- Workload and human error
- Human factors integration
- Human modelling
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.