An ergonomic approach to the design of your office will help improve wellbeing and productivity. Our office ergonomics assessments cover strategy & design, display screen equipment (DSE), wellbeing, individual complex workstation assessments, thermal, acoustics, furniture and layout.
Morgan Maxwell applies the science of ergonomics and human factors to the design of offices. We support organisations at the early stages of a design or where current designs need improvement.
Ergonomics in the workplace includes:
- Office Space Planning Services
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor Training
- Staff Wellbeing Survey
- Complex Ergonomic Workstation Assessments
- Office Noise Risk Assessment
By applying an ergonomics approach to your office ergonomics assessments & designs, we can ensure it:
- Meets ergonomics and health and safety standards
- Allows your employees to work productively.
- Improves health and wellbeing.
What are the benefits of ergonomics in the workplace?
- An ergonomics approach improves staff buy in. Your staff are the experts in their job. Their opinion really matters.
- Improved productivity and wellbeing
- Increases real and perceived value of your office design.
- Ensures the social (human) and technical (organisation) are considered in parallel.
- Identifies major design issues early on which can help to avoid costly mistakes.
- Compliance with ergonomics legislation and health and safety.
Morgan Maxwell approach
Utilisation of established ergonomics techniques which will highlight ergonomics issues/risks that occur within the office environment.
- A qualified experienced consultant will visit your site to get a detailed understanding of your business objectives and requirements.
- The ergonomist will conduct an ergonomics assessment/audit using a variety of data collection methods.
- Using the data collected during the site visit the ergonomist will produce a clear and easy to understand report.
- Legislation, ergonomics best practice and standards will be used to ensure your office facilitates a healthy and productive working environment.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.