DSE Risk Assessments
Morgan Maxwell can supply display screen equipment risk assessments to your business to ensure you meet the required DSE regulations.
We have a network of qualified Chartered Ergonomists available throughout the UK to meet your DSE requirements.
A DSE walkthrough is recommended where our Chartered Ergonomist can see up to 12 people per day.
- Reduced risk of absenteeism and presenteeism
- Application of the Health and Safety Executive DSE Regulations, Ergonomic best practice, and standards.
- An experienced Ergonomist to assess a workstation and provide suitable guidance and uncomplicated adjustments on-site.
- Increase workplace productivity
- Improve wellbeing which is key for increased productivity.
- Assist in equipment section and task design.
Your organisation will be supplied with a fully qualified Chartered Ergonomist to complete your Display Screen Equipment DSE Assessments so you can be assured of the highest possible standards. All DSE reports are easy to understand with achievable realistic recommendations.
We also offer Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor Training.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.