Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments
Morgan Maxwell can supply Display Screen Equipment (DSE) risk assessments to your business for home and office-based staff to ensure you meet the required DSE regulations.
With many employees working from home, Morgan Maxwell can complete a Display Screen Equipment risk assessment for up to 10 employees per day.
A Chartered Ergonomist will send through an Ergonomic risk assessment form for your colleagues to complete at home or in the office. The risk assessment will be reviewed and recommendations for change set out with an individual report.
Getting the correct advice can save you money. Many assessments lead to the purchase of expensive equipment that is not needed to improve comfort and productivity. Speak to an expert today to ensure you get the correct advice.
Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Business benefits
- Reduced risk discomfort while working from home using computer equipment.
- Application of the Health and Safety Executive DSE Regulations, Ergonomic best practice, and standards.
- An experienced Ergonomist to assess a workstation and provide suitable guidance and uncomplicated adjustments on-site.
- Increase productivity while working from home.
- Improve wellbeing which is key for increased productivity.
- Assist in equipment section and task design.
- Save money to ensure you get the correct advice.
Your organisation will be supplied with a fully qualified Chartered Ergonomist to complete your Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments so you can be assured of the highest possible standards. All Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment reports are easy to understand with achievable realistic recommendations.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists experts in Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.