Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment
Morgan Maxwell can supply display screen equipment risk assessments to your business to ensure you meet the required DSE regulations.
We have a network of qualified Chartered Ergonomists available throughout the UK to meet your Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment requirements.
A Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment walk-through is recommended where our Chartered Ergonomist can see up to 12 people per day.
Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Business benefits
- Reduced risk of absenteeism and presenteeism
- Application of the Health and Safety Executive DSE Regulations, Ergonomic best practice, and standards.
- An experienced Ergonomist to assess a workstation and provide suitable guidance and uncomplicated adjustments on-site.
- Increase workplace productivity
- Improve wellbeing which is key for increased productivity.
- Assist in equipment section and task design.
Your organisation will be supplied with a fully qualified Chartered Ergonomist to complete your Display Screen Equipment risk Assessments so you can be assured of the highest possible standards. All Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment reports are easy to understand with achievable realistic recommendations.
We also offer Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor Training.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists experts in Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.