Vehicle Ergonomic Assessment
Driver & vehicle ergonomics assessments from Morgan Maxwell are completed by a Chartered Ergonomist who is an expert in driver & vehicle ergonomics best practice; and can be completed on a range of vehicles including, cars, vans, trucks and lorries.
To complete the driver & vehicle ergonomics assessments, the Ergonomist will complete the following process:
1.Informal interview with individual to get detailed understanding of history, daily job tasks and discomfort.
2. Discussion covering posture and set up in relation to driving ergonomics.
3. Task assessment of individual in their vehicle. Data collection such as video, photographs, anthropometric measurements and vehicle adjustments will be collected. Adjustments to vehicle will be made onsite where possible.
4.Demonstration of stretches and manual handling techniques to reduce risk of injury after long periods of driving.
5.Debrief of onsite findings with individual.
6.Vehicle Ergonomic Assessment produced setting out findings and recommendations for change.
By completing an Vehicle Ergonomic Assessment, we can:
- Improve postural awareness.
- Provide clear easy to understand recommendations.
- Identify high risk postures.
- Help reduce absenteeism and presenteeism.
- Reduce risk of litigation.
- Improve the wellbeing of your staff.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists expert in Vehicle Ergonomics best practise.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.