Manual Handling Train the Trainer
Morgan Maxwell’s manual handling train the trainer programme is a two day course in which delegates are provided with the knowledge and skills required to run an effective manual handling training course.
The manual handling train the trainer programme is based on the latest research around anatomy and physiology and covers all the health and safety regulations. Practical sessions are focused around the actual tasks your employees complete on a day to day basis.
Day one consists of candidates being taken through the course material by a qualified ergonomist. Day 2 consists of the ergonomist assessing each of the candidate’s ability to host the course.
- Develop understanding of the HSE regulations.
- Awareness of the structure and use of upper limns, backs and bodies during manual handling activities.
- Practical sessions that relate to your actual tasks.
- Reduce risk of injury relation to manual handling.
- Training based around the actual manual handling tasks your employees complete.
- Based on latest scientific research.
- An ergonomics user centered approach.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.