Online Workstation Ergonomic Assessment – Home and Office
Home and office-based ergonomic workstation assessments can be provided for individuals using our online meeting platform or larger groups using our DSE Risk Assessment Software. Please contact us for more information.
Our Chartered Ergonomist will ensure your organisation meets its health and safety responsibilities for home and office workers. All of our home and office ergonomic workstation assessments meet and often exceed the Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Regulations.
Morgan Maxwell will provide a qualified Chartered Ergonomist to complete a detailed online home/office ergonomic workstation assessment. A detailed report will be produced with recommendations for change.
Online Home/Office Ergonomic Workstation Assessment Process
- Informal online phone conversation with individuals to gain a detailed understanding of history and current issues which are affecting them while working with Display Screen Equipment from home.
- Walk-through and task analysis of individuals day to day tasks. The Ergonomist will spend time reviewing the information provided to analyse job requirements, tasks and postures adopted.
- Online feedback will be provided by Ergonomist during the online ergonomic workstation assessment with recommendations for change.
- A detailed report will be produced after the completion of the assessment setting out recommendations for change where required.
- Reduced risk of absenteeism and presenteeism
- Application of the Health and Safety Executive DSE Regulations, Ergonomic best practice, and standards.
- An experienced Ergonomist to assess a workstation and provide suitable guidance and uncomplicated adjustments during the online meeting.
- Increase workplace productivity
- Improve wellbeing which is key for increased productivity.
- Assist in equipment section and task design.
Your organisation will be supplied with a fully qualified chartered ergonomist so you can be assured of the highest possible standards. All reports are easy to understand with achievable realistic recommendations.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.