Manual Handling Training Course
A proven manual handling training course designed around your work tasks to ensure a reduction in injuries and increase productivity. Ensure you understand the Manual Handling Regulations and enable your staff to work safely and productively.
This course will help you to:
- Identify ergonomics issues/problems.
- Provide input into discussions regarding the change to designs within the workplace.
- Understand the causes of MSDs within the workplace.
- Improve productivity.
- Improve individual and organisational wellbeing.
- Make informed business decisions relating to the design of your workspace.
Your organisation will be supplied with a contemporary understanding of how the science of ergonomics impacts the workplace.
- Provide delegates with the skills to utilise ergonomic risk assessment tools within your business.
- Enable delegates to generate solutions to workplace issues on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure you have the knowledge to make practical recommendations to the procurement of new equipment and designs of your workplace.
- Provide you with a chartered ergonomist to ensure that the training is of the highest quality.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
Some of our clients
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.