Who we are
Morgan Maxwell are experts in Ergonomics and Human Factors; specialising in Workplace Ergonomics, wellbeing and productivity. Your organisation benefits from our vast experience in a range of sectors including, Office and Home Workplace Ergonomics , Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, Transport, Retail, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Engineering, Food Packaging and Finance.
Most of our Ergonomics Consultancy Services can be provided online and when onsite we ensure our consultants adhere to the government guidelines around social distancing.
Our key Ergonomics Consultancy Services include:
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Human Factors
- Office and Home Workplace Ergonomics
- Ergonomics Training Courses
- Online DSE Risk Assessment Software
A chartered ergonomic consultant will be provided to ensure a clear understanding of the nature of your business. As an ergonomics expert the consultant advice will look to ensure an integrated approach between humans, machines and work systems. By investigating how the physical, social and psychological aspects of the workers environment affects performance, we ensure your organisation can benefit from the science of ergonomics & human factors.
As one of the leading ergonomic consulting firms, our Chartered Ergonomists will support your organisation to ensure an evidence-based approach to create productive & healthy working environments.
We have provided ergonomics consultancy in the following areas, London, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Newcastle, Sunderland, Wolverhampton, Edinburgh, Leicester, Nottingham, York and many other UK cities.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomic consultant & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Ergonomics Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including office, finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.