Ergonomic Training Courses – Online Training Options Available
Morgan Maxwell provide a range of workplace ergonomic assessment training courses to suit most needs and in most cases are customised to suit the individual organisation. All of our Ergonomics training courses are designed to be provided online or onsite. Contact Us for more information.
Ergonomics awareness training courses are provided by a Chartered Ergonomist and include:
- Two-day industrial ergonomics champion course (Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (CIEHF) Accredited Course)
- One day introduction to ergonomics.
- Postural Awareness Training for employees.
- Display screen equipment (DSE) assessor training. Covering office ergonomics training.
- Manual handling training.
- Manual handling train the trainer.
Ergonomic assessment training courses have been provided within the UK and globally to a wide range of industries including office, manufacturing, construction, transport, retail, automotive, pharmaceutical, healthcare, engineering, food packaging and finance.
Ergonomics training and awareness courses
The techniques learned during the ergonomics training courses will address a wide variety of issues such as workplace design/layout, reduction of musculoskeletal disorders, use and application of ergonomic risk assessment tools and improvement of wellbeing and productivity.
By applying an ergonomics/human factors approach to the design of systems, processes or products within your organisation, you can improve awareness to reduce risk and increase wellbeing and productivity.
Our approach to ergonomics training
All of our ergonomics awareness training courses are designed to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your workforce. We can taylor the courses to your individual requirements by conducting an industrial ergonomic workplace assessment prior to training. This approach ensures the ergonomic assessment training courses is relevant to your staff which improves engagement and the implementation of information learnt during the ergonomics awareness training.
Our ergonomic assessment training courses are delivered by Chartered Ergonomists registered with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors CIEHF. Consultants all have a wide range of expertise across multiple industries.
4 reasons to choose Morgan Maxwell
- Chartered Ergonomists & Human Factors Specialists experts in providing ergonomics awareness training.
- Registered consultancy and ergonomic assessment training course with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.