Display Screen Equipment DSE Assessor training
Expert Display Screen Equipment DSE Assessor Training provided by experienced Chartered Ergonomists. Ensure you understand the DSE regulations and ensure your trainers have the confidence to complete DSE Assessments.
Business benefits. This course will help you to:
- Identify ergonomics issues/problems.
- Provide input into discussions regarding change to designs within the workplace.
- Understand the causes of MSDs within the workplace.
- Improve productivity.
- Improve individual and organisational wellbeing.
- Make informed business decisions relating to the design of your workspace.
Your organisation will be supplied with a contemporary understanding of how the science of ergonomics impacts on the workplace.
- Provide delegates with the skills to utilise ergonomic risk assessment tools within your business.
- Enable delegates to generate solutions to workplace issues on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure you have the knowledge to make practical recommendations to the procurement of new equipment and designs of your workplace.
- Provide you with a chartered ergonomist to ensure that the training is of the highest quality.
We also offer an DSE Assessment office walk through where our Chartered Ergonomist can complete 10 Ergonomic/DSE Assessments per day.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.