Display Screen Equipment DSE Assessor training – Online Training Options Available
Display Screen Equipment DSE Assessor Training is provided by experienced Chartered Ergonomists who have years of experience within office ergonomics.
The DSE Assessor Course can be provided face to face or online.
The DSE assessor training course is designed to ensure you understand the DSE regulations and how to reduce the risk of work-related ill health when working with computers. The DSE assessor training will provide your trainers with the confidence to complete DSE Assessments to a high standard.
Business benefits. DSE assessor training will help you to:
- Identify ergonomics issues/problems in relation to the Display Screen Equipment regulations.
- Provide input into discussions regarding the change to designs within the workplace.
- Understand the causes of work-related injury in relation to computer use.
- Reduce absenteeism and distractions caused by poor DSE design.
- Improve individual and organisational wellbeing.
- Make informed business decisions relating to the design of your workspace.
Your organisation will be supplied with a contemporary understanding of how the science of ergonomics impacts employees who work with DSE.
- Provide a Chartered Ergonomist to complete the DSE Assessor Training.
- Ensure the DSE Assessor Training provides the assessors the skills to complete DSE Assessments with confidence.
- Ensure assessors have the knowledge to make practical recommendations around the procurement of new equipment in relation to DSE.
We also offer a DSE Assessment office walk-through where our Chartered Ergonomist can complete 12 Ergonomic/DSE Assessments per day.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists experts in DSE assessor training.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.