Introduction to ergonomics in the workplace
Understand how to improve the health, safety, wellbeing and productivity of your workforce by applying practical ergonomics solutions.
This one-day course covers provide delegates with a basic understanding of ergonomics principles; identifying ergonomics issues/problems and input into discussions regarding the development of ergonomic assessment and solutions.
This course will help you to:
- Identify ergonomics issues/problems.
- Provide input into discussions regarding the change to designs within the workplace.
- Understand the causes of MSDs within the workplace.
- Improve productivity.
- Improve individual and organisational wellbeing.
- Make informed business decisions relating to the design of your workspace.
Your organisation will be supplied with a contemporary understanding of how the science of ergonomics impacts the workplace.
- Provide your organisation with a clear understanding of the common ergonomics issues and how they affect an individual and organisation’s productivity and wellbeing.
- Provide you with an understanding of how an ergonomics approach can affect the bottom line.
- Ensure you have the knowledge to make practical recommendations for the procurement of new equipment and designs for your workplace.
- Provide you with a chartered ergonomist to ensure that the training is of the highest quality.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.