Workplace Ergonomics for Home and Office Workers
An Ergonomic approach to the design of where your colleagues work will help improve wellbeing and productivity. We provide Ergonomics consultancy for home and office workers to support you in meeting your legal requirements.
Workplace Ergonomics services includes:
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Risk Assessment Software
- Online Ergonomic Workstation Assessments for Home and Office Workers
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor Training
- Office Space Planning Services
- Staff Wellbeing Survey
- Office Noise Risk Assessment
By applying an ergonomics approach to your office ergonomics assessments & designs, we can ensure it:
- Meets ergonomics and health and safety standards
- Allows your employees to work productively.
- Improves health and wellbeing.
What are the benefits of ergonomics in the workplace?
- An ergonomics approach improves staff buy in. Your staff are the experts in their job. Their opinion really matters.
- Improved productivity and wellbeing
- Increases real and perceived value of your office design.
- Ensures the social (human) and technical (organisation) are considered in parallel.
- Identifies major design issues early on which can help to avoid costly mistakes.
- Compliance with ergonomics legislation and health and safety.
Morgan Maxwell approach
- A qualified experienced Ergonomic consultant will set up an online meeting to get a detailed understanding of your business objectives and requirements.
- The Ergonomist will conduct an Ergonomics assessment/audit using a variety of data collection methods.
- Using the data collected during the site visit the Ergonomist will produce a clear and easy to understand report.
- Legislation, Ergonomics best practice and standards will be used to ensure your office facilitates a healthy and productive working environment.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.