Prevention and management of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
Focused training to provide your organisation with the knowledge to prevent and manage musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) within the workplace.
This one-day postural awareness training course covers prevention and management of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) within the workplace. There is lots of advice on how to avoid MSDs which this course disseminates and puts over in an easy to understand way.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the causes of MSDs within the workplace.
- Help reduce reported MSDs.
- Improve staff wellbeing.
- Improve productivity.
- Improve individual and organisational wellbeing.
- Make informed business decisions relating to the design of your workspace.
Your organisation will be supplied with a contemporary understanding of postural awareness and musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) within the workplace.
- Provide your organisation with a clear understanding of the common MSDs and how they affect an individual and organisations productivity and wellbeing.
- Provide you with an understanding around how MSDs can affect the bottom line.
- Ensure you have the knowledge to make practical recommendations to the procurement of new equipment and designs of your workplace.
- Provide you with a chartered ergonomist/physiotherapist to ensure that the training is of the highest quality.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.