Office Space Planning Services
Office space planning services utilise science of ergonomics and human factors. Our designs focus on improving wellbeing and productivity.
To ensure the design of your office space supports the wellbeing and productivity of your employees a user centered research approach is applied.
Utlising Ethnographic and other research methods, we obtain a detailed understanding of your organsational culture, how your employees actually work, how they solve problems and work within teams.
Utilising our knowledge of Ergonomics and Human Factors, we ensure your office space supports collaboration, concentration, wellbeing and productivity.
- Clarify goals and requirements
A partnership approach is adopted to ensure we understanding your goals and requirements.
- Organisational and behavioural insights.
Using Ethnographic and other research methods we look to understand how your employees actually work, how they solve problems and how they work within their teams.We investigate what areas within your current design affect organisational wellbeing and productivity.
- Develop and test conceptual insights
Insights gained from organisational and behavioral insights allow us to test our findings.
- Environmental measurements and standards
Acoustics, thermal and lighting design elements are taken into account at the earliest possible stage to ensure high levels of wellbeing and productivity.
- Workspace planning & system designThe design is based on findings from our research based approach to ensure the working environment is designed around your organisation.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.