Employee Wellbeing Survey/Audit
Wellbeing has been established as the most significant predictor of productivity compared to interventions that only address potential ill health in the workforce.
We can support you with simple clear guidelines to help make your workplace a productive and supportive environment for your employees in which to prosper both now and in the future.
Your wellbeing programme will be delivered through the administration of a validated questionnaire that determines the overall sense of wellbeing that employees have in each of your organisation’s locations.
The questionnaire is short and confidential, and the results provide senior managers with a quick and targeted means of improving employee perceptions of wellbeing, if and where required.
This audit will help you to:
- Understand if your workplace is operating at optimal productivity.
- Understand the operational effectiveness of your organisation.
- Improve individual and organisational wellbeing.
- Make informed business decisions relating to the design of your workspace.
Your organisation will be supplied with a contemporary understanding of wellbeing to drive your programme forward gaining optimal benefit. We will:
- Provide your organisation with a clear understanding of what wellbeing is and how it affects your business bottom line.
- Work with you to develop an effective wellbeing strategy.
- Enable you to assess the wellbeing of your workforce.
- Provide practical recommendations to improve the wellbeing of your workforce.
- Help you evaluate the financial benefit.
We utilise a validated differential model to evaluate the financial returns from a wellbeing intervention. This enables your organisation to understand the financial benefit of implementing a wellbeing programme.
4 reasons why you should choose us
- Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialists.
- Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF)
- Experience across multiple organisations and sectors including finance, health care and manufacturing.
- Experts in applying ergonomics & Human Factors to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
A chartered ergonomist will be in touch to discuss your requirements.